We lead our field in the recruitment of human resources executives — from startup, mid-cap, and private equity-backed organizations to Fortune 250 companies. Some of the global client sectors we serve:
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Industrial technology and innovation
- Financial services
- Professional services
- Hospitality and leisure
IN ADDITION TO THE CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE, RSR BRINGS PROVEN EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING HUMAN RESOURCES FUNCTIONAL AREAS:
- Compensation, Benefits and Total Rewards Executives and Consultants
- Talent Management & Leadership Development Executives and Consultants
- Labor / Industrial Relations Executives
- Organizational Design and Development Executives and Consultants
- Recruiting, Workforce Planning and Human Capital Planning Executives and Consultants
- Chief Learning Officers
- Diversity Executives and Consultants
- Human Capital Strategy & Planning Executives and Consultants
- Human Resources Information Systems Leaders and Consultants
- Six Sigma Consultants / CQI Leaders
Today in human resources, we are at a crossroads of old and new. Technology and big data have changed the speed and precision around talent management, predicting and assessing gaps, and integrating talent acquisition with performance management.
When we partner with clients, they look to us for a higher level of fit and service. Interviewing techniques are the tip of the iceberg. We have to thoroughly answer the question, in a way like never before, ‘Why do we want to present this person as a candidate to our client, and why don’t we?’
Being art and science, interviewing and assessing need to be augmented by other points of validation, such as rigorous reference checking. This takes an extensive, current network to do well. Exhaustive social media research and how they treat people on the phone when they are being scheduled are other important points. It often sounds like we are presenting a business case, but, when we present candidates to our clients, it is balanced with soft skills, agility, motivation, grit, and character. There are multiple points of confirmation that come together to create a picture of a strong fit.
It is not one thing – it is everything coming together to validate the picture of a perfect fit.