With such an array of issues to manage, how is the next generation of healthcare chief executive officers preparing themselves and their companies?
In her latest white paper, Nona Footz, leader of our Life Sciences Practice, sat down with several of the most innovative healthcare CEOs in the U.S. to detail the traits and thinking of those executives paving new paths for healthcare in the 21st century.
Writing in “The Next Generation of Healthcare CEOs“, Footz explores:
- How CEOs are now leveraging technology to get closer to patients and addressing the growing trend of consumerization in healthcare;
- The extent to which government participation in the healthcare industry is an issue;
- The role of corporate governance and the relationships next generation CEOs have with their boards of directors;
- What the transition entails moving from a large, corporate healthcare model to having a more agile and entrepreneurial approach; and
- The biggest surprises this next generation of healthcare CEOs has faced upon taking the helm of their respective companies.
Click on the image below to read the white paper.
To speak with Nona, or to learn more about RSR Partners’ Life Sciences Practice, please contact Christopher Sheeron at +1 (203) 246-8810 or via e-mail here.